Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our little go-getter

Ok... ok... I fell behind!

Mila's 6 month check-up went really well. Her doctor is still impressed with her development and she's right on track with her height and weight. She weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs, 11 oz and is now 25 3/4". (20th / 60th percentiles).

This is a pretty common face these days! She's either got her mouth open, or there's a toy stuffed in it. I'm pretty sure she thought she could fit the camera lens in her mouth on this one... we're not going to find out if she was right.


She and her toys always seem to make their way under the swing. I have a feeling she's going to like forts.
She discovered a rocking motorcylce at daycare and loved it! So, we decided it was time to bring out her muscial lion that Aunt Jessie and Todd gave her for Christmas. I think he's her new favorite!
Over the weekend, we went to Uncle Mike's Unity Ceremony in Cedar Falls. Mila got to spend some time with her grandmas.

Mila with Grandma Sally.
Getting smooches from Great Grandma Edith.
Great-great Grandma Fran with her two Great-great Grandbabies, Isaac and Mila.
And, a few weeks ago, we ventured out for our first Tulip Festival in Pella. It was actually a pretty chilly day, but it was nice to see all of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment